Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Quilted Decisions".....

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

    Today I am thinking quilts. I am so ready to pick a design, choose fabric & get started.I am thinking possibly a simple "nine patch",.... but done in colors that are exuberant, yet "antique-y"....shades a bit unexpected,...slightly off.

     

    moss green/faded yellow?

     

    melon pink /soft red?

     

    french blue/ worn browns?

     

    Decisions?...Decisions? 

    I'll keep you posted....

     

    heidi

    xo

    3 comments:

    Anonymous,  April 24, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

    I know whatever you choose will be extraordinary! Can't wait to see it.

    Gretchen

    Jackie April 25, 2012 at 8:21 AM  

    Oh Heidi...I wish you would post more often...I always am excited to see what you have to share and look ever so forward to your next newsletter! There is always so much that inspires me. I won one of your pillows on your blog and added another to match and I think of you every time I go into the room and enjoy them once more!

    Kathleen Grace April 25, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

    Delightful! You have a good eye Heidi so I know whatever you do will be gorgeous. I can hardly wait to see what inspires you:>)

    Post a Comment

      © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP