Related Posts with Thumbnails

"Thinking".......

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 
 This morning I awoke early......It is quiet, misty & still quite dark.....but I am awake & thinking. Have you had those mornings?.....Thinking about the plans for the day. Thinking about the holidays. Thinking about getting the winter garden planted......
I am not stressing, just thinking.....mulling over ideas in the early morning.
 
 
 With moving to the country, we are at home much of the time. I find myself rediscovering my kitchen,....baking, canning & basically cooking constantly. I also am much more caught up with my pillow business....& there is not a day that goes by without some little corner of my home being fussed with, décor-wise......
These are the areas that I am forever "thinking" about.
 
 
For me, spending time at home.....thinking about all the aspects of home, feels right. I love having time to consider, to dream & to learn......about my home & myself.
So in the still of this morning, I am preparing a cup of tea & doing just that.....
 
wishing you a day of happy thoughts!
heidi
xo
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  October 25, 2013 at 6:43 AM  

I've been doing the same thing Holly. Fall seems like the perfect nesting time to me and I see it does to you too. I love to bake apple bread and just take time to enjoy the cooler weather.

Unknown October 29, 2018 at 7:26 AM  

I'm personally a big fan of Foxgloves, Fabric and Folly !! blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP