Related Posts with Thumbnails

"From Wood Pile to Wall"........

Tuesday, January 7, 2014


 
This morning, while picking up, I decided the wall behind my family room end tables, looked a bit too bland. The wall is white....the lampshades, white.....just a tad boring.....
    Remembering I had a pile of old fence boards in the garden area, I took a trip out there, brought in a couple boards & propped them up against the wall?.....O.K.....not bad?
    Another trip to snatch a few more & it was decided!...the boards are going up!
    I dragged in the ladder, some nails & a few minutes later....I am loving the results!
    The wall has such character now.....the quilt now looks even better & my lampshades are just fine!....
    One 1/2 hour....no money.....& one very charming family room!...
Off to vacuum!......Heidi XO
   


1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM  

I love it. I did a similar idea this weekend using some old barn board. I think the texture and color really do a nice job of accenting the othe pieces. I guess good minds think alike!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP